Creating Order and Calm Within Chaos
Mar 21, 2020
I've been talking to a lot of people recently, from friends and family to clients and the common denominator most people are grappling with is: loss of control.
There has been A LOT of change recently. In the coming week I will be focusing my work with clients on creating order and structure within their day.
Some reminders to take with you:
- Focus on what you can control.
- Honor your emotions so you can focus and not feel stuck.
- Be flexible.
- Start your day with a routine.
- Set benchmarks of success by hour and daily, as necessary.
- Get up hourly for at least 5 minutes. Grab a snack and water.
- Avoid eating because you are bored.
- Get outside.
- Meet your neighbors.
- Support each other.
- Catch up on projects you've been putting off - personal or business.
- Learn meditation.
- Take advantage of the various educational, fitness and entertainment apps and virtual tours available for free.
- Share your successes with each other.
You are going to make it through. You are more capable and agile than you realize.
To help keep you On-Task and Focused I am giving you one of the productivity tools from my Mindset Transformation Coaching ® program. Get yours below!